Introduction of chamber filter press:
Chamber filter press is a kind of intermittent operated pressing and filtration equipment, suitable for solid-liquid separation of all kinds of suspension, with features of wide application range, good separating effect, simple structure, convenient operation, and safe reliability; it is widely used in coal, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, medicine, dyes, food, alcohol and other fields, is also suitable for textile printing and dyeing, pharmaceutical, paper, leather, MSG and other industrial waste water and city sewage treatment as well as the solid-liquid separation work in other fields
The chamber filter press, like the ordinary press filter equipment, by media (usually filter cloth) obstruction of material in the equipment to realize the solid-liquid separation. The device makes pressure difference between the sides of the media, so that the liquid is discharged through the filter cloth and then discharged into the pipe, while the solid is left on the filter cloth. When it is full and accumulated slowly, the filter cake is formed.
Working principle of chamber filter press:
Filter plate surface is pitted and embossed, to support the cloth. The central and side angles of the filter plate are provided with through holes, which form a complete passage after assembly, and can pass into the suspending liquid, The box press filter is the same as the ordinary press filter equipment, it is through the medium (usually filter cloth) in the equipment to block the solid-liquid separation effect. The device makes pressure difference between the sides of the medium, so that the liquid is discharged through the filter cloth and then discharged into the pipe, while the solid is left on the filter cloth. When it is full and accumulated slowly, the filter cake is formed.the washing water and extract the filtrate. Each side of the filter plate is provided with a handle supported on the cross beam, and the filter plate is pressed by a pressing device. The filter cloth between the filter plates acts as a sealing agent.
Under the action of the pressure of the feed pump, the filter material is fed into each filter chamber, and the solid and liquid are separated by filtering medium (according to different industries to choose suitable filter cloth). A filter residue is formed on the filter cloth until the filter chamber is filled to form a cake. The filtrate passes through the filter cloth and flows along the filter plate groove to the outlet hole passage below, and is concentrated and discharged. After filtration, the water can be washed, washed and filtered. After washing, the compressed air is sometimes injected to remove the remaining washing liquid. After the filter is finished, the press filter is opened and the filter cake is removed (the cake storage is between the two adjacent filter plates), the filter cloth is cleaned, the filter plate is compressed again, and the next work cycle is started.
The cloth is fixed on the frame, which is the main form of early press, the main advantage of filter press is the replacement of the filter cloth is convenient, disadvantage is low efficiency, bad filtering effect, filter plate is easily broken; the filter chamber filter press is composed of two adjacent hollow filter plate, filter cloth is fixed on each filter on board, the main advantages of filter press is high efficiency, good effect, the filter plate is relatively durable (under the same conditions), but the degree of automation is higher, there are automatic cleaning filter cloth, filter cloth does not generally change the number of frequent.
Features of chamber filter press:
1. The reinforced polypropylene filter plates are made by compressing molding with a number of patented technology. They have smooth surface, high strength, light weight, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, and avirulent insipidity.
2. It adopts the automatic hydraulic device as an automatic clamping mechanism, to loosen the filter plate, and realize the automatic pressure electric contact pressure gauge.
3. It adopts electro-hydraulic integrated automatic control pull plate, automatic sliding plate movement.
4. The frames all adopt high strength steel welded frame, high strength, stable structure, long service life, strong enough to withstand the pressure caused by the press.
5. The chamber filter press has a variety of PLC automatic control and relay control configuration, operation panel is simple and safe, and with a variety of safety devices to ensure the safety of operating personnel.
6. The main beam surface has a non-configuration wear-resistant metal track.
7. It adopts bridge type telescopic mechanism.
8. The maximum filtration pressure is 1.2MPa, which is the ideal equipment for the suspension of the solid-liquid separation.
Technical specification of chamber filter press: